Committed to Childcare Conferences main priority is the health and safety of our guests, speakers and extended community. Find out more.
More 2020 events will be announced soon.
- September 2020 webinar: Community trauma: Understanding the impact on families, children and young people within your community of education and support, and how you can assist on the journey to recovery.
- September 2020 webinar: Attachment, belonging and connection: The key components of good mental health, wellbeing, resilience and emotional regulation for children and young people within your educational setting and family network.
- October 2020 webinar: The impact of parental trauma on the health and developmental wellbeing of children and young people.
- October 2020 Newcastle: Make it matter: Prioritise the mental health and wellbeing of you and your team.
- February 2021 Wollongong: Informed, sensitive and responsive trauma practices within your educational setting and community.
Conferences, seminars and professional development presentations by Committed to Childcare Conferences
If cancellation, of any of the above, is forced by a party other than the management of Committed to Childcare Conferences, the event will be rescheduled or relocated.
These changes will be communicated to you, in a timely manner, through the contact email address that you have provided with your booking.
We encourage participants who are attending any of our presentations that are rescheduled, relocated or cancelled to communicate with us directly via our email address email@example.com.