Committed to Childcare Conferences main priority is the health and safety of our guests, speakers and extended community. Find out more.
Committed to Childcare conferences hosts webinars and in-person conferences for educators, teachers, support workers and organisations who work with children and young people in Australia.
- June 2022 webinar: The resilient teacher
- July 2022 webinar (NESA registered): Recognising and supporting children with anxiety in the early years
- July 2022 webinar: Distressed behaviour in children online workshop July 2022
- August 2022 webinar (NESA registered): Mental health diagnosis in children conference online workshop
- September 2022 webinar: Vicarious trauma webinar
Conferences, seminars and professional development presentations by Committed to Childcare Conferences
If cancellation, of any of the above, is forced by a party other than the management of Committed to Childcare Conferences, the event will be rescheduled or relocated.
These changes will be communicated to you, in a timely manner, through the contact email address that you have provided with your booking.
We encourage participants who are attending any of our presentations that are rescheduled, relocated or cancelled to communicate with us directly via our email address email@example.com.