Committed to Childcare conferences hosts webinars and in-person conferences for educators, teachers, support workers and organisations who work with children and young people in Australia.
Upcoming events 2023
- March 2023 (NESA registered): The effect of traumatic experiences on childhood attachment styles
- March 2023 (NESA registered): Mental health diagnosis in children conference online workshop
- April 2023: Vicarious trauma webinar
- May 2023: Adolescent attachment and mental health in a high school setting
- May and June 2023 (NESA registered): Informed, sensitive and responsive trauma practices
- July 2023: How Finland cultivates the joy of teaching and learning
Conferences, seminars and professional development presentations by Committed to Childcare Conferences
If cancellation, of any of the above, is forced by a party other than the management of Committed to Childcare Conferences, the event will be rescheduled or relocated.
These changes will be communicated to you, in a timely manner, through the contact email address that you have provided with your booking.
We encourage participants who are attending any of our presentations that are rescheduled, relocated or cancelled to communicate with us directly via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.